skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I want a puppy SO bad! I go to to the classified section on KSL pretty much every day to look at puppies. They're all so stinkin' cute. Maybe I'll quit teaching and just breed dogs for cash j/k. It's interesting to see all the different breeds of dogs people have created over the years. It's funny though because people are essentially created mutts. We're not too excited about paying major bucks for a mutt. Nate has agreed that we can have a puppy but he has some conditions. We'll see what happens with that. He's mostly concerned about a dog shedding and leaving hair all over the place. I don't blame him, nobody wants pet hair all over the place. I hate going to someone's house, sitting down, and then leaving with pet hair all over my clothes. GROSS!
2 comments:
The best thing about this is that we look at these little guys during our lunch break too! And neither of us are in the situation that we could have a dog right now. Funny us. I think you'll get one first so I'll just have to come play with your puppy.
I am with Nate on this one! I told Matt he could get a dog ONLY if he took care of it 100% of the time, and it stayed outside! Do you see a dog??? No, that's right... neither do I...
Post a Comment