skip to main |
skip to sidebar
While we were waiting to get on buses that would take us back to our cars another bus pulled up and out stepped our local Fox 13 morning news anchor, Dan Evans. I was so pumped. I'm sure I looked a little odd snapping pictures, but I thought it was cool.
The Draper temple open house was really a cool experience. It was so beautiful inside and so peaceful. It was great getting to spend time with Nate just walking through the temple. I'm looking forward to attending a session after it's been dedicated.
1 comment:
So neat!! There is such a spirit at open houses. Were you here for the Sac Open house?? It is neat to see people from all walks of life see the beauty inside and feel the spirit! What a blessing to have a temple near huh??c
Post a Comment