Thursday, March 5, 2009
Valentine's Day
Nate and I spent Friday waiting at a restaurant to eat dinner. It was a great dinner, but we had to wolf it down to make it to the movie and I was already feeling kind of lousy. I was just so tired and I had a headache that would just not go away. After dinner at Ruby River we headed across the street to the Jordan Commons to see "Taken". That was a good movie! Who knew Liam Neeson could kick trash?! After the movie we headed home and hit the hay. I was so tired. Saturday Nate woke up and I was feeling way crappy. I was so weak and tired I wanted to call someone to take my prescription to Target to be filled for me. It took a lot of effort to leave that day, but I did it. Well I pretty much spent the day on the couch snuggled in a blanket waiting for Nate to come home. When he came home he walked through the door with the items below. I wasn't expecting him to get me anything, but a card so I was so excited! I was so happy just to have him home. What a sweetheart!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute!! Nate is a doll!! You are a VERY lucky girl!!
Post a Comment