He was checking some out and before he closed the window he was looking on he refreshed the page. When he did a lady had just posted a listing. she was getting rid of them because her husband surprised her with a new set for Christmas. I guess she was remodeling their laundry room.
Nate called on it as soon as he saw it and the woman was shocked to receive a response so quickly. He told her he'd buy it but he needed to talk with me about a time to go pick it up .He called her back ten minutes later and the lady said she had gotten 7 other calls in between our first and second call to her. We knew we had scored a great deal. We paid $190 for a GE matching set and love them already!!
2 comments:
score!!!
I didn't know that you were a KSLer. Blair and I love KSL and that's where we pretty much buy everything. i think that picture of your niece is pretty cute, I actually really like her outfit! I wish I could pull that off.
Post a Comment