Sunday, January 18, 2009

This picture was taken to capture the fabulous fashion sense of Rylie. I think this is a pretty cute outfit and so I had to take a picture. I can't believe how grown up she's becoming. CRAZY!
This is little miss Rylie. She's focusing so hard on her drawing I think this is a cool picture.
This is such an awesome picture. I used a special filter that has grid lines on it. When the lines of the filter intersect it creates this really cool twinkle star effect. I think Nate took this one on New Year's when we were at a friend's house. I'm loving my new camera. I can't wait to get outside and take some more!
I got a new camera for Christmas and I had fun taking pictures around the house. It's amazing how the pictures turned out. I took this one of my mom's tile from across the room.


1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

do you LOVE the camera or what?? you need to move closer so we can have better pictures on my blog!!