Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Birthday!

I'm 25! Crazy that I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm still really just a big kid at heart. Which my birthday present is proof of. Yes, this is a picture of a Nintendo DS. 

I kept telling Nate that I wanted one for Christmas and instead a got a super duper cool Nikon D60 Gold Edition camera. Yeah, I can't complain. So then when he got me a DS for my b-day I was even more stoaked. That's the great thing about having your b-day right after Christmas. It's a blessing and a curse, believe me.This super awesome gift wouldn't have been possible without some donations from my big brothers and their fabulous wives. Thank you Matt and Melissa for the DS  donation. Muchas Gracias Chris and Erin for the BrainAge game. I also have to preface these big gifts by saying that poor Nate totally botched Christmas and the b-day last year. He just had a bunch of unfortunate things happen and he couldn't seem to get back on his game. He TOTALLY made up for it this year and gets the husband of the year award. Oh, that makes me sound so superficial. Truly I love Nathan regardless of gifts. I know he tried so hard last year. It just made me laugh though because for my b-day last year he took me to a motocross show at the ESA (Energy Solutions Arena AKA Delta Center). Yeah, that seemed more like a gift for him but he really did have the best intentions. Bless his heart! 

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH! I am glad it went to good use! I was worried you did not get the money because the check has not been cashed...
Anyways! It is all about their intentions! Give him about 5 years and he will be better! Good thing he was so bad last year that you TOTALLY MADE OUT THIS YEAR! ~ Have fun with the game system! ~