Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pitty Party

So, Nate's been working night shifts for quite some time now and I've gotten used to the whole schedule of him not being around at night, but I think it's starting to bum me out. I found out last week that he's doing a new training at AmEx that will require him to work 72 hour weeks. This is a benefit because it allows Nate's paychecks to be larger however, it leaves his super cute wife at home all by her lonesome. Pathetic I know. The good news is that the 72 weeks will only last for 30 days. I can do anything for 30 days right? Right! So, with that said, feel free to email me or call or any of that good stuff because between me, myself, and I the conversations can only last so long.

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

Hit up the movies and get a "double dipper" I enjoyed Bride Wars... take advantage now! And try to go to his work and suprise him for dinner sometime! Catch up on scrapbooking or reading! You have SO much to take up your time! Too bad you only have ONE month! GOOD LUCK ! on the other hand... I hate having Matt gone too! It is hard!